We have been working very hard to ensure Motorsport Manager is as polished as possible for release - and we are happy to announce that the game will officially be launched on PC and Mac on November 10th 2016, and launched on Linux shortly afterwards.
The new version of Motorsport Manager has been built from the ground up - but with over 1.6 million downloads of the mobile game, what can fans expect in the PC game? We've created an infographic to give you an idea.
We can also confirm the minimum specifications for each platform below:
● OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
● Processor: Intel Core i5-650, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-7500 APU, 2.1Ghz
● Memory: 6 GB RAM
● Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 440, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB ot Intel HD 5000 Series
● DirectX: Version 11
● Hard Drive: 16GB available space
Mac OS X
● OS: OS X 10.10
● Processor: Intel Core i5, 2.7GHz i5 (2500S) [6 MB on-chip L3 cache]
● Memory: 4 GB RAM
● Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770M, [512 MB GDDR5 SDRAM]
● Hard Drive: 16 GB available space