We have a big update available for you, and a competition to announce!
There is an all-new patch available to download now which includes Steam Workshop. The inclusion of Steam Workshop creates an all new Motorsport Manager experience and we are giving users the freedom to create and share innovative content.
To celebrate its launch, we're inviting you guys to get your creative juices flowing. We'd like you to design your own car livery and our favourite will become an official part of the game as well as having the designer themselves placed into the game as a driver.
Not only that, we will award the winner a cash prize of £1,000. We're looking for imagination and inventiveness so be as creative as you can and upload your work to Steam Workshop. Once you've created your masterpiece, you will need to email screenshots to: email@example.com along with your Steam ID.
We will contact winners directly via Steam. T&Cs apply, click here.
There is a breakdown of patch 1.23 notes below:
- Added Steam Workshop functionality.
- A team’s fan base will now increase when that team is performing better than expected.
- AI cars that have experienced a part failure mid race will now correctly return to their garage.
- Drivers that should perform better when pushing for the lead will now correctly experience a boost.
- Fix to unlocalised driver personality traits.
- AI cars now make smarter decisions on when to pit to fix a part.
- AI cars now scale their pit strategy lap calculations based on the player’s selected race distance length.
We've made it even easier for you to enter the Livery Competition! Just download these templates and add your designs, and you'll be ready to go.
Here are the links you need to download them:
LiveryBase.PSD is what is projected on the side of the car, LiveryDetail.PSD is projected on the top down. Liveries are made up of four colours, Primary (Black) Secondary (Red) Tertiary (Green) Trim (Blue). And finally, make sure the guide folder is turned off before you save.